- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2445 SqFt.
135 Holladay Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110
Quintessential Craftsman in Beloved Bernal
Period details prevail in this 1900 Craftsman home in Bernal Heights. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms offering a flexible floorplan for income potential or additional living space. Box beam ceilinged dining room with bay window and views of the San Francisco Bay. Gourmet kitchen with spectacular marble counters and top of the line appliances, ample storage and picture window with views. remove this (of the bay.)
Second floor bedrooms with vaulted wood ceilings and spa bath. Lower level one bedroom one bath space with separate entrance, perfect for in-law unit or au-pair.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Spectacular gourmet kitchen
- Dining room with box beams and 19th century built-ins
- Views from kitchen and dining
- 2 spa-like bathrooms
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Terrific Bernal location
- Easy access to freeways and vibrant Bernal Heights dining and shopping